SACT Scientific and social activities
We are working to integrate staff through scientific activities for all. Activities include seminars, bird watching, museum tours, mushroom picking excursions etc. Seminars are usually held on Thursdays, starting at 13:15 in the Blue Hall in the Ecology building. Excursions may take place at other times.
The following links lead to our external website.
- Fredric Carlsson, Senior lecturer
- Aivar Cirulis, Doctoral student
- Marjorie Lienard, Researcher
- Honor C. Prentice, Professor emerita
- Margarida Soares, Researcher
- Marcus Stensmyr, Senior lecturer
SACT at the Biology blog
The links below lead to our internal blog. Some text are in Swedish.