If you arrange an activity and want it to be seen on the screens, follow these steps:
- Download this compressed powerpoint template (.zip, 656 kB; new window)
- Choose among a layout to the left in the template and write your information
- Delete the unused layouts
- Save the file as an ordinary powerpoint file (.pptx)
- Send the file to info [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Send in your material well in advance before the actual event. We will go through the submitted files every Friday morning during the terms and schedule the screening.
- Only include the most important, nobody stops in the entrance hall to read an abstract!
- Catch the people passing by with an attractive and relevant title.
- Make it clear if the information is for one specific target group and not open to all.
We publish the file no longer than two weeks before the event and it is deleted directly after the event. Information without a clear deadline will normally be shown during two weeks. If you want your material to be shown a shorter or longer period, state that when you submit the file. We will then decide if it is motivated.
Prioritising of content
If there is a high demand for info to be shown on the screens, we will prioritise among the content like this:
- Information targeting personnel at the department
- Information targeting our students
- Information targeting external visitors
The calendar events on the info screens are fetched from the department's Google calendar. If you want to have access to this calendar for input of events, please contact Inger [dot] Ekstrom [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se.
Layout and information safety
All content submitted to the info screens must follow Lund University’s graphical profile and guidelines about information safety. To assure right format and graphical appearance use our powerpoint template (compressed .zip, 656 kB kB: new window). We reserve us the right to not publish any material that is not following ethical rules or breaking the law.